Creator, David Culiner, wrote the LoveThisLife Manifesto during a suicidal free-fall in 2001. What started as a simple, private manifesto for one man, turned into a global brand and inspiration for many. David Culiner contacted us with the LoveThisLife project and we were immediately impressed with the heart, creativity, and value of such a project. It’s a wonderful message that is helping countless others.
The Manifesto can be read below. There are also many other creative media projects within the LoveThisLife project including a band and much more on the website, lovethislife.net, so take a look and remember to love this life. Create, feel, and live with joy as the artists you are. Thank you to David for sharing this message with us.
More from my site
- “Bottle” – A painfully touching stop-motion short by Kirsten Lepore
- Hilary White Combines Faith, Science and Completely Imagined Realities Into Riveting Art
- Artist Creates 75 Hours of Illustration in Under Two Minutes
- Mixed Media Sculpture and Paintings by Thomas Mulholland
- “Primitive Occidental Art” by Danielle Siegelbaum
- Living in this realm wasn’t enough for Katriena Emmanuel, so she created her own.